Friday, March 19, 2010

The snake is back - By Kirk

The snake is here and it is hiding behind the head of the big mask. He is about a metre and a half and he's a tree snake. He's got yellow on the bottom and green on the back. He was going to eat a frog. Not much because there are only 2 frogs left. I think he's going to eat all our frogs and I don't think we will be able to eat any more frogs. Frogs can't beat snakes. Snakes have a special tongue. We smell with our nose. Snakes smell with their tongue.

But what if I COOK HIM FOR SNAKE STEW?!

Note:  This photo was taken this time last year and I am sure this is the same snake. Sorry the camera is out on loan so I can't show you how big and beautiful he is now.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I would like snake stew - is it anything like wombat stew? Would it taste like chicken and what vegetables would it have in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Answer from Kirk
    Carrot, mushrooms, potatoes, broccoli and onions and that's it! Oh - and snowpeas.

    ReplyDelete