Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ants in Yer Pants

When I was little my Grandma said she would buy me a watch when I learned to tell the time so naturally I have given Kirk the same bargain. This has been sped up considerably because when our Mums visited Annette brought a kids calendar and a clock from Bernie so now Kirk is keen to learn  how to tell the time. The days of the week are also starting to make an impression - this week it clicked that the days of the week have an order.

Ann also brought an ant farm with her. Richard had a great time putting it together and both Kirk and Joshua are all fired up about filling their ant farm. They liked it SO MUCH Dad went out and bought another one so they could each have their own metropolis. I imagine they have plans to invade each other one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment